The selected performance is NOT available for sale.
|Please Select Tickets
|You have selected:
Hamlet + Saint Joan
Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 2:00PM
The Eli and Edythe Broad Stage
1310 11th St.
Santa Monica Blvd. and 11th St.
He is a dark, enigmatic prince obsessed with seeking revenge for his father’s death. She is a steadfast rebel who challenged the powers of the church to restore France to greatness. Iconic figures from two great dramatic classics—Hamlet and Saint Joan—are brought vividly to life in two riveting, stripped-down stagings in rotating repertory by four actors from the acclaimed theater company, Bedlam.
Directed by Eric Tucker
Set Design by John McDermott
Lighting Design by Les Dickert
Costume/Sound Design by Eric Tucker
Distinctive onstage seating will be available for this special engagement. In each production, some audience members will be seated on risers on the stage for one or two of the three acts. For the other act(s), these audience members will be in the rear of the orchestra.
ONSTAGE SEATING NOTES
Programs, artists and prices are subject to change. Tickets are non-refundable with the exception of cancelled events. Processing fees are always non-refundable.
- You must be in your seat at least 10 minutes prior to showtime; there is no late seating on stage. Please allow time for parking, etc.
- No bags, purses or coats are permitted on stage; please leave your belongings at home or in the car or check them with the house staff.
- A coat/bag check will be available at every performance for on-stage patrons only.
- Please turn all cell phones OFF.
- If you must get up during the show (which is strongly discouraged) you will not be permitted to return to your onstage seat; you will be directed to take a seat in the rear of the orchestra.
- Seatbacks and tray tables must be in their full upright and locked positions.
- Seating will be adjusted between acts, so you must leave the stage during intermission.
- Please wait in your seat at the end of each act; an usher will lead you off the stage.
- No one under 18 is permitted in onstage seating.