The selected performance is NOT available for sale.
|Please Select Tickets
|You have selected:
BACK TO THE GARDEN 1969 - FREE WITH TICKET
"The Woodstock Experience"
Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 7:00PM
Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts
40 Jesup Road
Free with Ticket. Lawn opens to Members with tickets at 5 and to all ticket-holders at 5:30. Concert starts at 7! Rain or Shine.
2017 Summer Season: Opening Night!
FREE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Back to the Garden 1969: “The Woodstock Experience”
Free tickets were made available to the public ONLINE through this site on Saturday, June 17 at noon. By 3PM, the supply was exhausted. Currently our member reserve is limited. If you are not already a member as of June 24, please contact us before becoming a member if you are doing so to obtain tickets to opening.
All members - existing and new- can still enjoy member-priced tickets to DAVE MASON (7/14) and JOHN FOGERTY (8/24) by clicking HERE.
To be added to the wait list for June 25th, please email us at levittpavilion[at]westportct[dot]gov - include your full name, zip code, and whether you are seeking 1 or 2 free tickets. We may not be able to fulfill requests but we will send out a status before the performance on the 25th.
Be sure to sign up for our e-news to get upcoming announcements about our Summer Season featuring 50 FREE nights of music, arts, and entertainment - there's a whole season of fun to be had!
Opening Night Overview:
Lawn opens to members with tickets at 5:00PM
Lawn opens to all ticket-holders at 5:30PM
Concert starts at 7PM
Celebrating the music and spirit of the Woodstock Music Festival, Back to the Garden 1969 presents the great variety of classic sounds associated with the now legendary event, including acoustic and electric rock, acid rock, folk music, and soul. The musical performances are a tribute to the artists who made Woodstock great including: Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Joe Cocker, Joan Baez, Mountain, Santana, Janis Joplin, Richie Havens, Jefferson Airplane, Arlo Guthrie, and Blood, Sweat & Tears, and many more…!
Opening Night launches of the Levitt Pavilion’s 44th Summer Season – featuring our signature “50 Free Nights under the Stars”!
* This will be a highly subscribed event. No advance access to the lawn will be allowed.
* This event is BYO-Lawn Chair. PLEASE NOTE - for this Opening Night event, we will not be able to accommodate large coolers or tables of ANY size. Please pack light - and for picnics, think small!
* Be advised that all picnics will be instructed to consolidate their footprint by 6.45pm to ensure that all ticket-holders can comfortably enter and find space on the lawn.
* Our on-site concession will be open; you must be 21+ with photo ID to purchase wine/beer.
* The Levitt Pavilion and its perimeter are non-smoking areas.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Concert will take place rain or shine!
* Rules will be enforced for the comfort and safety of our audience. Thank you for your cooperation!
*Members receive priority access to a limited number of free tickets.
Due to high demand and finite inventory, we cannot accept email or voicemail requests for tickets.
Activate your membership now and get advance access to tickets…
Summer announcements are forthcoming - please sign up for our e-newsletter by clicking HERE to get the info as soon as it becomes available! Remember - there are many more free nights of amazing and award-winning artists and fun on the horizon - from music, dance and comedy to our Melissa & Doug Children's Series!
BECOME A MEMBER AND ENJOY PRIORITY ACCESS TO OPENING TICKETS PLUS DISCOUNTED TICKETS TO DAVE MASON AND GALA, NO SERVICE CHARGES, AND EARLY ACCESS TO TICKETS, AND MORE! Click HERE for more info and join TODAY!