Guided visits of Judd’s Studios provided access to a selection of his downtown spaces, including the Architecture Studio, the Art Studio, and the Cobb and Whyte Houses. These spaces contain furniture by Donald Judd as well as his early paintings from the 1950s and 1960s. There is also an extensive collection of modernist and period furniture, as well as works by other prominent 20th century artists and designers. Guided visits are approximately 90 minutes and are limited to 9 people.
Those reserving at the Student and Senior prices will be asked to present valid ID.
Planning your visit:
Guided Visits begin promptly as scheduled. Doors open 10 minutes prior to scheduled visit times. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated once the visit commences.
Admission is non-refundable and may be exchanged based on availability.
Guided visits require visitors to walk in and out of a number of buildings. Wheelchair access is limited. Before booking a tour, please consult a Judd Foundation staff member (email@example.com) to see how we can best accommodate you.
By entering the Studios, visitors agree to abide by these guidelines to protect the collection:
· Visitors must be accompanied by a guide at all times. Please help us preserve Judd's spaces and collection by not touching the works or objects.
· Visitors must be at least 12 years of age.
· Photography and digital recording are not permitted inside the building.
· Bags pose hazards to the collection; visitors are required to check all backpacks, purses, totes, packages, laptops and umbrellas, either at the Judd Foundation offices during the Studio visits or at a secure location at The Block. Luggage and strollers are not permitted.
· Guided visits include walking on coarse gravel; the Studio visit includes one building with a flight of stairs. Sensible footwear is recommended.
· Food and beverages are not permitted.
· Cellular phones and other electronic devices must be turned to silent.
· Pets are not permitted but service animals are welcome.
Visits to Judd's studios begin promptly at 2:00pm at the Judd Foundation office, located at 104 Highland Avenue South, across from Hotel St. George. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.