The selected performance is NOT available for sale.
|Please Select Tickets
|You have selected:
Living History Tour
Friday, May 7, 2021 at 1:00PM
The Mark Twain House & Museum
351 Farmington Avenue
The parking lot entrance is located at 385 Farmington Avenue
*Step back in time. Tour the house with a historical figure brought back to life by one of our actors.
Step back in time and see The Mark Twain House from an entirely different perspective when you join a costumed member of the family or staff for a behind-the-scenes look at life with Samuel Clemens. Each tour is one hour and 15 minutes and includes opportunities not available on a regular house tour.
• Reservations are highly recommended.
• These tours are not recommended for children under 6. (The child ticket prices applies to children aged 1-16)
• Purchase is non-refundable. Added fee online is $.25 per ticket (just enough to cover credit card processing). In person it is $2.50 per ticket!
• All visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask throughout the visit.
• Capacity is limited to six guests per tour to allow for adequate distancing throughout the historic house.
Living History Tours are generously sponsored by The Hartford.