The selected performance is NOT available for sale.
|Please Select Tickets
|You have selected:
Tour the house with an actor who will bring a historical person back to life. (a scripted theatrical experience +/-70 min)
Living History House Tour (Old Template)
Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 1:00PM
The Mark Twain House & Museum
351 Farmington Avenue
The parking lot entrance is located at 385 Farmington Avenue
*Step back in time and tour the house with a friend or relative of Mark Twain, brought back to life by one of our actors. Tour capacity is limited, and the drop down menu shows how many total spaces are still available for this time.*
Step back in time and see The Mark Twain House from an entirely different perspective when you join a costumed member of the family or staff for a behind-the-scenes look at life with Samuel Clemens. A tour ticket includes entrance to the exhibits and film in our Webster Bank Museum Center.The tour itself takes about an hour, but we encourage you to allow at least 2 hours to get the fullest value of what we have to offer.
• Reservations are highly recommended.
• If any of the ticket options show a quantity of ONE (1), it means there is only one spot left on that tour!!!
• These tours are not recommended for children under 6. (The child ticket prices applies to children aged 1-16)
• Tickets are timed. If you miss your time we will not be able to add you to a different tour time.
• Purchase is non-refundable. Added fee online is $.25 per ticket (just enough to cover credit card processing). In person it is $2.50 per ticket!
• All visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask throughout the visit.
• Capacity is limited to 11 guests per tour.
Living History Tours are generously sponsored by The Hartford.