The selected performance is NOT available for sale.
|Please Select Tickets
|You have selected:
Tour the house with an actor who will bring a historical person back to life. (a scripted theatrical experience +/-70 min)
Living History House Tour (Led by costumed actor)
Patrick McAleer: Mark Twain's Coachman
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 11:00AM
The Mark Twain House & Museum
Parking: 385 Farmington Avenue
Mail: 351 Farmington Avenue
*Step back in time and tour the house with a friend or relative of Mark Twain, brought back to life by one of our actors. Tour capacity is limited.*
Step back in time and see The Mark Twain House from an entirely different perspective when you join a costumed member of the family or staff for a behind-the-scenes look at life with Samuel Clemens. A tour ticket includes entrance to the exhibits and film in our Webster Bank Museum Center.The tour itself takes about an hour, but we encourage you to allow at least 2 hours to get the fullest value of what we have to offer.
• Reservations are highly recommended.
• If any of the ticket options show a quantity of ONE (1), it means there is only one spot left on that tour!!!
• These tours are not recommended for children under 6. (The child ticket prices applies to children aged 1-16)
• Tickets are timed. If you miss your time we will not be able to add you to a different tour time.
• Purchase is non-refundable, and processing fee is applied.
• All visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask throughout the visit.
• Capacity is limited to 11 guests per tour.
Living History House Tours are generously sponsored by The Hartford.