The selected performance is NOT available for sale.
|Please Select Tickets
|You have selected:
The Portrait of an Angel a Lion a Monster
Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 8:00PM
357 West 36th Street
A play by Katrin Arefy
Directed by Ali Kamran
The Portrait of an Angel, a Lion, a Monster, a new three-act play by California-based playwright Katrin Arefy is a timeless, intimate story of a love affair between a creative woman (Rachael Richman) and a brilliant Jewish man (Isaac J. Conner) that spans two decades and three continents. Set against the backdrop of Judaism and recent historical events, the play follows the couple who shared the resilience in the face of their fate, and solace found in Judaism as they recall their life together. This is Ali Kamran’s debut in NYC as a director.
THEATER SAFETY PROTOCOLS, in compliance with city and state regulations, are the following:
1. Proof of full vaccination required for entry
2. Masks must be worn inside
3. Social distancing must be practiced
4. Tickets/admission are touchless
5. Hand sanitizer is available throughout Theaterlab
6. Newly installed HVAC system