Challenge Grant Campaign
HELP LTC Meet a $75,000 Challenge Grant
Cultivating space and sharing ways in which to express, reaffirm and share our values and stories has been the root of what we have committed our creative lives to for the past 30 years.
This year we are the fortunate recipient of a $75,000 challenge grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. This means that for every dollar you contribute toward our vibrant cultural programming and performing arts curriculum at the Los Angeles Theatre Center, doubles to two dollars. It's an excellent opportunity to make your tax-deductible contribution's power double in scope and reach.
Our dynamic 2017 season explores conspicuous consumption, the violence associated with male dominant culture, the struggles of being an activist, the protection of working people's rights, and the relevance of sharing cross-cultural values. In the Fall we present Encuentro de las Americas, a three-week international Latinx/Latin American theater festival of artistic exchange, cross-company co-creation and performances in repertory. Encuentro 2017 follows the success of Encuentro 2014 but this time expanding our reach to include five US Latinx theater companies and five companies from Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean. All the while, students in our robust education program, Play at Work, will have the opportunity to learn technical theater with our professional staff, and the students in our Summer Youth Conservatory explore and prepare for an artistic career in theater.
The LTC membership is avaialbe for a monthly fee of $24.00 dollars.
For your membership you will receive:
* 1 ticket to all LTC 2016 shows
* 10% off of Concessions at the LATC Bar
Support the LATC!
SUPPORT THE LOS ANGELES THEATRE CENTER - The LATC is world-class performing arts center where the convergence of people, cultures and ideas contribute to the future. Home to artists and audiences from around the globe, the LATC represents the diverse cultures of Los Angeles through collaborations, commissions, professional training, arts education, and international exchanges. Support this microcosm of the new Los Angeles -- Make a contribution today!
LTC Circle of Friends
In 2016 The Latino Theater Company (LTC), will celebrate 30 years of artistic achievements and 10 years curating award-winning seasons at the Los Angeles Theatre Center.
We humbly ask you to consider entering our Circle of Friends by making an annual tax-deductible donation of $1,000. As a show of gratitude your donation includes:
• 2 opening-night tickets to every production in our seasons
• Preferred seating for performances at the LATC
• 2 VIP seats at the Cathedral for our annual play La Virgen de Guadalupe
• Name recognition on our website, programs and a plaque in our Grand Lobby
• Invitations to additional programming and VIP events
• Invitation to an intimate donor event where we will break bread, share conversation and a warm embrace
* Designation into the "Circle of Friends" is based on a $1,000 donation. Donations may be broken up into payments but must reach $1,000 in the fiscal year (July 2015 - June 2016). Donors under the $1,000 level will be recognized as a donor online and in programs and will also be added to the VIP invitation list for opening nights, but will not be listed as a member of the Circle of Friends.
Circles often symbolize harmony, inclusion and unity. The circle was at the basis of the invention of the wheel and that brought movement. Please consider entering our Circle of Friends and help us move forward in furthering our artistic mission.
The Latino Theater Company
Support the Latino Theater Company's Temblors initiative. Your donation will go directly towards supporting the Temblor's playwrights and their production costs.