Support the LATC!
SUPPORT THE LOS ANGELES THEATRE CENTER (LATC)
The LATC is world-class performing arts center where the convergence of people, cultures and ideas contribute to the future. Home to artists and audiences from around the globe, the LATC represents the diverse cultures of Los Angeles through collaborations, commissions, professional training, arts education, and international exchanges. Support this microcosm of the new Los Angeles -- Make a contribution today!
LTC Circle of Friends
LTC Circle of Friends
In 2016 The Latino Theater Company (LTC), celebrated 30 years of artistic achievements and 10 years curating award-winning seasons at the Los Angeles Theatre Center.
We humbly ask you to consider entering our Circle of Friends by making an annual tax-deductible donation of $1,000. As a show of gratitude your donation includes:
• 2 opening-night tickets to every production in our seasons
• Preferred seating for performances at the LATC
• 2 VIP seats at the Cathedral for our annual play La Virgen de Guadalupe
• Name recognition on our website, programs and a plaque in our Grand Lobby
• Invitations to additional programming and VIP events
• Invitation to an intimate donor event where we will break bread, share conversation and a warm embrace
* Designation into the "Circle of Friends" is based on a $1,000 donation. Donations may be broken up into payments but must reach $1,000 by the end of each fiscal year. Donors under the $1,000 level will be recognized as a donor online and in programs and will also be added to the VIP invitation list for opening nights, but will not be listed as a member of the Circle of Friends.
Circles often symbolize harmony, inclusion and unity. The circle was at the basis of the invention of the wheel and that brought movement. Please consider entering our Circle of Friends and help us move forward in furthering our artistic mission.
Support the Latino Theater Company's Temblors initiative. Your donation will go directly towards supporting the Temblor's playwrights and their production costs.
Challenge Grant Campaign
HELP The Latino Theater Company meet a $75,000 Challenge Grant
This year the Latino Theater Company received a $75,000 Challenge Grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. Every dollar you contribute toward our vibrant cultural programming and performing arts curriculum at the Los Angeles Theatre Center will be matched by the Mellon Foundation. This is an excellent opportunity to make your tax-deductible contribution double in scope and value.
Our dynamic programming includes: a spring season featuring three world premieres by L.A. playwrights, an after-school technical theater training, a summer conservatory for high-school students, and closes with a powerful fall season.
This year our productions explore conspicuous consumption, the violence associated with male dominant culture, the struggles of being an activist, the protection of working people's rights, and the relevance of sharing cross-cultural values.
Students in our robust education program, Play at Work, have the opportunity to learn technical theater with our professional staff, and students in our Summer Youth Conservatory can explore and prepare for an artistic career in theater and for college-level academic studies.