Contemporáneos: Patron Circle($700 tax deductible)
The Contemporáneos Collector’s Circle is a dynamic group of young professionals and art patrons between the ages of 21-45, committed to supporting El Museo Del Barrio’s mission of championing Puerto Rican, Caribbean, and Latinx voices and innovation. Contemporáneos Collector’s Council is an upper level of Contemporáneos Del Museo membership. It is an opportunity for members to have a closer association with both the museum and community at large, while supporting El Museo’s contemporary art initiatives and increasing the representation of young contemporary Puerto Rican, Caribbean, and Latinx artist in our permanent collection.
This council will support the implementation of events hosted by your Contemporáneos via planning, promotion, and participation. This council includes a complimentary ticket to our annual Contemporáneos Cocktail Party.
This membership also includes:
• Invitations to exclusive Contemporáneos events
• Special invitations to select artist studio visits
• Free gallery admission for you and a guest
• Both Mod/co and NARM reciprocal membership
• Invitation to exhibition openings
• Discounted tickets to El Museo Events
• Exclusive access to attend art fairs, studio visits, and openings with El Museo’s curators, staff, and board members
• Engage networks in supporting the Contemporáneos acquisition fund
Members of the Contemporáneos Patron committee are given the opportunity to co-host special Contemporáneos events and represent El Museo at select events.
30% of this membership will be allocated to El Museo's Contemporáneos Aquisition Fund