|Packages & Subscriptions
2017-2018 BPP Mainstage Season Subscription
Subscribe to the BPP’s 2017-2018 Mainstage Season and receive 5 tickets for the price of 4!
Subscription is valid for any performances of the following shows*:
1) BEATING A DEAD HORSE by Jenny Stafford (September 29-30, October 5-7, 12-14)
2) FRONT PAGE FLO by Larry Kass, Sara Kass, & George Pinney (December 1-2, 7-9, 14-16)
3) SPUN Book by Emily Goodson, Music & Lyrics by Jeremy Schonfeld (January 26-27, February 1-3, 8-10, 15-17)
4) OUT OF ORBIT by Jennifer Maisel (March 30-31, April 5-7, 12-14)
5) THE OREGON TRAIL By Bekah Brunstetter (May 11-12, 17-19, 24-26)
Re-subscribe and SUBSCRIBE-IT-FORWARD
If you were a BPP subscriber for the 2016-2017 season, for each new subscription you purchase, you get to give the gift of a free additional subscription to a friend of your choice. The only stipulation: the recipient cannot be a subscriber to the current or the prior year's BPP season. Simply provide the BPP (812-334-1188 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with the recipient’s name and phone and/or email and the BPP will contact her/him about redeeming the gift.
After you purchase your subscription, just call or stop by the BCT Box Office (114 E. Kirkwood Ave. or 812-323-3020) to reserve seats at your chosen shows. With the purchase of a subscription, you can purchase one ticket to five shows or five tickets to one show.
For each show, the BPP box office will open at 6:30pm, house opens at 7pm.
Refunds or exchanges can only be made up to 24 hours in advance of showtime, including for tickets purchased with subscriptions.
*Not valid with BPP Special Events such as Vintage Scenes.