Jean Handley Fund
The Jean Handley Fund was established in 2010 in honor of one of the Festival's co-Founders, Jean M. Handley. Jean was a person of extraordinary wisdom and exceedingly high standards who was generous with her time and talents.
The Jean Handley Fund supports programs that represent the values and passions of our co-Founder, Jean M. Handley. Over the years this Fund has supported many different programs at the Festival, including community-based programming, free performances on the New Haven Green, family-focused programs, and US Premieres. All proceeds of the Festival's Visionary Leadership Award Luncheon and donations directly to the Fund support this important ongoing work at the Festival.
NEW benefits, enhanced opportunities!
Festival Members save big and experience even bigger! Join today and get the inside scoop.
ALL Members enjoy:
• Special prices on Festival tickets and Lounge passes
• Access to pre-sales and special offers
• Member-only events throughout the year
• NEW! Member-only e-newsletter
• NEW! Use of a Member Box Office Hotline
• NEW! 25% savings on Festival merchandise
• NEW! Discounted parking options
• And more!
LOWER cost, INCREASED value! Three different levels of membership allow you to pick which best fits your needs:
• $60 Individual Membership - discounts and benefits extended to 1
• $100 Dual Membership - discounts and benefits extended to 2
• $250 Multi Membership - discounts and benefits extended to 6
Festival Annual Fund
The Festival’s Annual Fund ensures the consistency and future of the performances and programs that you enjoy the most, and helps cover the cost of operations of the Festival. Your support is invaluable to us as we work to create one of the largest artistic and cultural gatherings in New England.
Benefits offered to individuals donating to the Festival's Annual Fund include:
• Invitations to Behind-the-Scenes experiences with Festival artists and speakers
• Recognition of your support in the Festival's program book.
With increased support, donors to the Festival's Annual Fund also receive:
• Complimentary access to the Festival's Hospitality Lounge
• Concierge ticket services
• Special access to discounts and events
For a full list of benefits by level visit artidea.org/annual-fund
The Festival Ticket Fund
Support the Festival's Ticket Fund! Your contribution to the Festival's Ticket Fund offers discounted and free tickets to community groups and students to attend Festival performances, ensuring that every member of our community is able to enjoy the incredible world-class performances the Festival offers. Any amount will make a difference.
Ampersand Network is perfect for Members under the age of 40 who want to mix and mingle with other young professionals and entrepreneurs interested in unique arts and culture experiences.
Ampersand Network [under 40] FREE
• $25 tickets to Festival performances
• Ampersand-only pricing for Festival special events
• Invites to Ampersand Network and Festival Meet-the-Artist events
• Discounts at partner organizations and New Haven area restaurants and shops
Mary Lou Initiative for Enterprise and Opportunity
The Mary Lou Aleskie Initiative for Enterprise and Opportunity will give us the opportunity to continue the inspiring work of the International Festival of Arts & Ideas that meant so much to Mary Lou.. Work that has been grounded in acclaim and excellence and yet has been focused on our world, its issues, and our community, must be responsive. In these changing times, it is more important than ever to have the resources needed to respond quickly to opportunities that help advance ideas, art and the people we serve.
A contribution to the this Initiative supports Festival programming, infrastructure updates, and advancement of the Festival into the future.