KAISEKI: THE ART OF JAPANESE CUISINE FEATURING CHEF TAKESHI SUDA
YAMAGATA PREFECTURE AWARD-WINNING CHEF
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2019
COCKTAIL RECEPTION 6PM • DINNER 7PM
SAKE DOJO, 333 E. 1ST ST., LOS ANGELES, CA 90012
$200 INDIVIDUAL TICKET
LIMITED SEATING • BUSINESS CASUAL
Due to the format of this event, substitutions and special dietary requests will not be accommodated.
THIS SPECIAL CULINARY EVENING INCLUDES:
- Original KAISEKI meal prepared especially for guests using seasonal ingredients
- IKI JIME Demonstration to present live flounder for sashimi
- Special Sea Bream Sashimi Plating
- Fresh Sake brought from Yamagata Prefecture, Japan—paired by Chef Suda
- Rice brought from Yamagata Prefecture, Japan
For questions regarding Culinary programs, please contact Jane Matsumoto at 213-349-4341 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Sales Final, No Refunds, No Exchanges.