Joe Adler Legacy Campaign
Joseph Adler: A Legacy
Honor the Past. Inspire the Future.
As GableStage’s Producing Artistic Director of more than 24 years, Joseph Adler was courageous, outspoken, steadfastly committed, and above all grateful for the opportunity to work on the stage. Described as a “transformative titan,” and the “Godfather” of Florida’s theatre scene, his career included directing at many South Florida theatres.
BECOME A LEGACY SUPPORTER
Gifts of any level will help honor Joe’s legacy at GableStage for generations to come. In appreciation of especially generous contributions, donors will be recognized* in perpetuity as supporters of the Joseph Adler Legacy Campaign, and can choose to support one of the following initiatives or program components designed to nurture South Florida’s theatre community!
$5,000 Free Admission for Students, Seniors and First Responders
• provides community access to one performance, free-of-charge.
Honorarium for One Local Theatre Maker in a Production
☐ Crew Member $7,000
☐ Designer $10,000
☐ Actor $15,000
$25,000 Joseph Adler BIPOC Fellowship
• enables one South Florida-based, young theatre maker of color to gain invaluable experience by working alongside Bari Newport and the GableStage team for half a season.
$50,000 A Commission Inspired by Local Stories
• underwrites one commissioned play inspired by themes unique to South Florida.
•NAMING OPPORTUNITIES •
In recognition of extraordinary gifts to the Joseph Adler Legacy Campaign, the following naming* rights are available:
$100,000 “Named” Season at GableStage
• In recognition of your gift, one entire season, with bold productions presented throughout the year, will be named in your honor.
$200,000 “Named” Classics Series
• GableStage is committed to producing one play each season that is deemed “classic.” Help breathe new life into seminal works by the giants of theatrical canon, from Euripides, to Molière and Arthur Miller, by funding the Classics Series for a period of 10 years.
$200,000 "Named" Youth & Family Series
• Each year, GableStage will present at least one work that the entire family can enjoy. For a period of 10 years, one production per season will be presented at GableStage as part of this series, named in your honor.
$300,000 “Named” Creative Audacity Initiative
• Producing challenging, aesthetically-daring and thought-provoking plays was a hallmark of Joe’s career. For a period of 10 years, one production per season will be presented through this initiative. You can honor Joe’s legacy and support Bari’s vision for the future by underwriting this important aspect of the company’s mission.
$500,000 “Named” World Premieres Series
• Joe was passionate about championing new work and making South Florida a fertile ground for serious theatre. You can honor Joe by ensuring that the next great contemporary play premieres in Miami. Your support will fund the development of new plays poised to make national impact for a period of 10 years.
$1,000,000 Joseph Adler Producing Artistic Director, supported by “Name”
•Ensure that the most crucial position within the company, the Producing Artistic Director, continues to be synonymous with Joe. The Director leads the company in all administrative and creative decisions. With your support, this position of paramount importance will continue to be synonymous with Joe’s name.
Learn more at gablestage.org/legacy
For inquires or more information regarding Naming Opportunities please feel free to contact us by:
Phone: (305)-446-1116 Ext.307
FANTASTIC NEWS FOR OUR GABLESTAGE FAMILY !
We've recently been gifted $100,000 for an upcoming project for our 2022-2023 season! (To be announced soon!)
But it gets even better than that!
If we can match that $100,000 donation by September 30th of this year, we'll be gifted another $100,000!!!
We need your support now more than ever to help reach this goal!
There is no doubt with the support of our community we can reach this goal with ease!
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!